Katmai Government Services is looking for the right candidate to fill a special position in Richland, WA. The ideal candidate will understand construction safety, nuclear conduct of operations, have a firm understanding of DOE operations and regulations, and be well versed with OSHA, the NRC, IEEE, ANSI, ASME, and the EPA.
Prepare, document and conduct safety interviews. Analyze results and execute corrective actions.
- Provide written (primarily in the form of reports and entries into a shared data base) and verbal communication (primarily in the form of briefs to OOD Director, Team Leads, and FRs) regarding activities performed in support of AMSE.
- Perform actions as necessary to support OOD.
- Provide draft reviews/evaluations/assessments of DOE-RL and Hanford Site contractors.
Assist qualified DOE Facility Representatives (FR) in the following activities:
- Preparation for reviews and evaluations
- Document reviews
- Activity observations
- Safety interviews
- Documentation of completed evaluations
- Communicate evaluations to DOE
- Evaluation of contractor corrective actions
- Evaluation of corrective action closure
Support OOD assigned tasks in the following activities:
- Data gathering
- Technical document review
- Data reduction
- Facility Representative Program support (e.g., assist in exam preparation, training preparation, compiling metrics, procedure review/update, etc.),
- Review/assessment team support
- Interface with DOE-RL subject matter experts
- Administrative functions
About Katmai Government Services:
The Katmai Family of Companies is a dynamic organization that offers a range of career opportunities for prospective employees. We provide services to the Federal Government in the areas of simulation and training, facilities maintenance, electronic manufacturing, software engineering, live training, net-centric systems, and construction. Our corporate offices also provide employment opportunities in accounting, contracts, IT, and HR.We understand that our strength as a professional services organization lies in our talented workforce, and we pride ourselves on attracting and retaining outstanding employees from our exceptional staff of highly skilled technical workers to our team of committed and knowledgeable support personnel.Katmai is committed to providing the highest level of customer support and satisfaction possible. If you share our commitment, we encourage you to apply.
To be considered for this position, all applicants must apply on the company website, http://www.katmaicorp.com/main-career